Art is a viable investment.
Primary Art Buying markets
- Private/Commercial Art Galleries and Private Art Dealer Exhibitions
- Antique Fayres (Fine Art, Sculpture, Watercolours, Prints, Etchings, Lithographs, Photographs and Silk-Screen Prints)
- Art Auctions (prestigious like Sotheby’s, Christie’s and Bonhams)
- Art Auctions (regional like Sworders, Arnolds: Keys in Aylsham)
- Artists’ Studios
- Online Art Galleries
Secondary Art Buying markets
- Emerging Artists’ Studios
- Art Graduates’ Final Year B.A. Exhibitions
- M.A. Fine Art and Sculpture Exhibitions
- General Auctions
- Charity Fayres
- Online Social Media like Facebook, Twitter and iPatter
Online art galleries are good for today’s art markets and online art sales are growing rapidly. Online bidding is a rapidly growing trend with famous auction houses like Sotheby’s, Christie’s and Bonhams enjoying substantial online sales through both their London and New York auction houses.
With more than 200 plus internationally recognised reputable galleries – including Saatchi Online – online art has a significant influence on the success of individual contemporary artists and their acclaimed paintings.
Online galleries enable art buyers, passionate art collectors, and galleries and art dealers to see and access art worldwide over a constant 24/7 timeline.
Online art gallery sales in the USA in 2011 exceeded 280 million dollars. In 2012 online art sales will be substantially higher.
This rapid growth is continuing as art investors and shrewd monetary investors seize the opportunity to pre-empt art market trends and view exceptionally talented artists’ paintings online, and buy as a wise portfolio investment. They can also monitor the ‘HOT ART’ markets, where in 2012 Chinese contemporary artists’ works have even outstripped Andy Warhol’s painting values at auction in the USA.
If any investor wishes to take advantage of this trend, or seeks professional, consultancy advice on emerging contemporary artists’ works and their growing values, contact Secret Art Collector to arrange a Confidential Art Investment review meeting.