Customer satisfaction is paramount in our business mission.
COPYRIGHT: the images on this website are the property of Secret Art Collector – or its Picture Gallery artists – and are protected under UK and International copyright laws. Copying, downloading, saving as digital files, printing or reproducing or manipulating in any form without prior notice or consent will constitute a breach of copyright.
CLIENT CONFIDENTIALITY: all information contained in client orders and client enquiries is treated in the Strictest Confidence. No information submitted to Secret Art Collector will be released to any third parties whatsoever. We are not called Secret Art Collector for nothing!
ORDERS: customer orders will be dispatched to clients within 3 working days from receipt of payment and order confirmation. By placing an order with Secret Art Collector you are making an offer we can either accept or decline.
PRICES: all prices are correct as shown. Subject to error or omission error. Carriage may be shown as extra – where stated – to cover additional packaging needs for heavy or fragile items.
DISPATCH: orders are sent via Royal Mail or a specialist Courier Delivery service. Clients can collect the painting, artefact or gift item direct from Secret Art Collector – by prior arrangement – to save incurring unnecessary additional packaging and dispatch costs.
ALL items sold are carefully packed and reinforced to prevent any damage in transit.
ALL items purchased under £40 in value incur a P&P charge of £6.00 additionally to the purchase price which will be shown as you place your order in the online checkout page.
We use RECYCLED MATERIALS wherever possible in the dispatch and packing of customers’ orders to save on waste and unnecessary landfill.
VALUABLE ART works are dispatched by Special Courier Delivery to safeguard your investment against loss or damage in transit. We strongly recommend VALUABLE paintings, artworks, antiques and collectables ARE COLLECTED by the client to protect their investment conclusively, or you can request a PERSONAL DELIVERY SERVICE by owner, David Tattersall.
PLACING an ORDER and PAYMENT:
1. Customers can select their painting, artefact, collectable item or gift from our Online store.
2. Find the item of your choice and CLICK on ‘Add to Cart’, and follow the simple payment instructions.
3. We operate a SECURE PayPal payment and ordering system. Bank Debit and Credit Card payments are accepted by Secret Art Collector.
4. Alternatively, payment can be made by cheque – payable to Secret Art Collector – or Bank Transfer. Account details will only be given out to bona fide client customers.
5. INSTALMENT PAYMENTS/AFFORDABLE ART.
We aim to make ALL art affordable to private collectors. Any painting, sculpture, antique or artefact – valued £500 or over – can be reserved by a private collector with a 20% DEPOSIT [eg. £100 for a £500 object]. You will then pay another 4 equal monthly instalments of £100 each to Secret Art Collector to secure the item RESERVED with your 20% deposit. Once the final payment has been received by Secret Art Collector, your sale item will be immediately packed and dispatched to you without any delay.
Payments NOT completed in full will cancel the sale and a refund of your deposit and any instalments paid to Secret Art Collector will be made LESS any administrative costs we have incurred. The minimal costs incurred by us in cancelling an instalment payment plan will be 1o% of the item’s full sale value.
Items valued £1,000 and above can also be reserved by private collectors and bought with a 20% deposit [eg £200 on an item with a full purchase price value of £1,000] plus 9 subsequent equal monthly payments of £90 each,including an extra interest charge of £10 [1% only of the purchase price] to meet our administrative costs. Total cost to the client is a £200 deposit, plus 9 x £90 monthly instalments totalling £810: totalling £1010 in full.
Items valued £5,000 and upwards? A deposit and instalment payment terms can be made by private arrangement between Secret Art Collector and the buyer.
6. Prices include full carriage and delivery costs unless otherwise stated.Heavy or fragile items needing extra packaging will be charged an extra carriage cost and quoted to customer over the telephone – or by email – upon receiving your request. Items may be collected from ourselves to save carriage costs on heavy or fragile items.
7. You can order items not listed in our Online Store – but in another section of our website like the Picture Gallery or Kitchenalia – by simply telephoning or emailing Secret Art Collector, if you find a painting, artefact, antique or gift item identified on another navigation page.
1. Secret Art Collector conform with all terms of The Consumer Protection [Distance Selling DSR’s] Regulations Act 2000. We also conform with the EU E-Commerce Regulations 2002.
2. All goods are supplied as photographed and described in detail in our online website.
3. Condition of all goods sold are immaculate unless otherwise stated. We operate a very transparent and professional dealership where our integrity and reputation is of paramount importance. Any blemishes, damage, chips, cracks or flaws resulting from age or usage will be clearly stated in the online merchandise details.
4. All goods sold are on the proviso they are genuine works of art bought by Secret Art Collector’s buyers in good faith and – where provenance or verification can be authenticated – documentation will be provided by ourselves.
5. Only original works of art, paintings, artists’ prints and genuine sculpture pieces, artefacts and antiques are sold by Secret Art Collector. We do not trade in fakes, copies, forgeries or otherwise. However, we will qualify in our merchandise description if an item is a print of an original work of art, or if an item is a reproduction of an original antique, painting or artefact offered at a price accordingly.
6. Secret Art Collector do act as officially appointed agents and Gallery patron for a number of emerging talented artists. We do not sell any of their original paintings without the artist’s prior knowledge or approval.
7. Secret Art Collector will undertake valuations of art collections and paintings for pre-auction sales or Probate purposes. All valuations are undertaken on the proviso that we will give a current market ‘conservative estimate’ valuation at the time of our commission or research. Fees are by prior arrangement.
PLEASE NOTE: the value of all art, artefacts and antiques may go up or down according to ongoing market forces and auctioneers’ sales values.
8. Cancellation Policy: any customer dissatisfied with a painting, artefact, antique, collectable or gift sold by ourselves has a right to cancel and return the goods in question within 7 working days or receipt. Notification of cancellation must be made to us in writing by letter or email. A telephone call is not enough. Refund of all monies, including any extra carriage, will be made in full by ourselves within 30 days of receipt of a written cancellation notice and return of the goods in question in their pre-sale condition. Any identifiable damage found on return of the goods in question will be qualified and the customer advised as to what costs of damage will be deducted from the full refund.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is of paramount importance to everyone at Secret Art Collector. We welcome advice and constructive comment on ways to improve our professional services. Thank you.
CHARITIES: we often donate pictures, prints and artefacts to Norfolk and Norwich charities to help with their fundraising efforts. Our aim is to deliver customer satisfaction – wherever possible – and assist the less privileged in this world wherever we can -albeit modestly, but meaningfully.